- Corporate name
- Aero Facility Co., Ltd
- Head Office
4-9-1, Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0004 Japan
Tel: (81)-3-5402-6884 / Fax: (81)-3-5402-6885
- Motomi Kinoshita
- August 1994
- Paid-in Capital
- JPY 30 Million (As of January, 2021)
- Number of Employees
- 41 (As of January, 2021)
- Main Business
- Heliport construction & consultation. Trading House work for exporting and importing sales business of the aircraft, and maintenance & repair for the aircraft equipment.
- Aug 1994
- Established as “Taiyo Corporation” at Ginza Chuo-ku Tokyo (Capital : JPY 10 Million)
- May 1997
- Changed the company name from “Taiyo Corporation” to “Aero Facility Co., Ltd”(Capital: JPY 20 Million). Relocated to Tokyo Heliport located at Shinkiba, Koto-ku, Tokyo. Became the first company in Japan for specializing in the heliport construction and its consultation.
- Aug 2000
- Have dealt with Consulting, Design, and Lighting system of Heliport for hospitals.
- Oct 2001
- Started helicopter equipment business that was manufactured in the U.S.A and installed to helicopters in Japan.
- Dec 2001
- Started Roof Top Heliport construction (Kawasaki Fire dept.)
- Apr 2002
- Kumamoto Red Cross Hospital heliport construction was completed. It was the first aluminum deck heliport in Japan.
- May 2002
- Relocated to Azabudai, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Jul 2002
- The capital JPY 20 Million was increased to JPY 30 Million.
- Aug 2002
- Received Construction Business Permission from the government
- Sep 2002
- Approved Architect Office Registration Certificate from the government
- Oct 2006
- Delivered original patented aluminum deck “AI Deck” for Showa base in Antarctic
- Jul 2009
- Relocated to Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Feb 2010
- Japan Ministry of Defense selected Enstrom 480B helicopters as for helicopter trainer.
- Aug 2010
- Involved in a plan of Non-Public Heliport for Chiba-Nishi General Hospital
- May 2011
- Relocated to Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- May 2014
- Opened Branch for Facility Division in Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Mar 2015
- 30 units of Helicopter trainer “TH-480B” were delivered to Japan Self Defense Force.
- Mar 2018
- Achieved 80 aluminum deck heliports nationwide.
- Dec 2020
- Achieved 100 aluminum deck heliports nationwide.
Google translation isn’t necessarily accurate.
Please contact us whenever you have any questions.