We have started our helicopter business aiming for securing the safety operation of the helicopter while "passenger transport", "cargo transport" and "agricultural chemicals spray" using helicopters were used to be 3 big demands in the year 1997 in Japan. Our main targets were on the helicopters belonging to the polices, the fire / disasters, Japan coast guard, the press companies and Emergency Medical Service.
Though no doctor helicopter was available in Japan at that time, we have had big confidence to introduce helicopters to secure the lives of Japanese.
Since then, a series of terrors, big earthquakes, accidents have been occured so often. "The helicopters for safety operation" are in full activities every day. We understand that our business saved the lives of Japanese people. We are willing to contribute to support the safety of the people keeping in mind no more terrors, earthquakes and accidents.
- Designing and manufacturing aircraft carriers and equipment and import businesses of the similar items
- Export and import of the aircraft
- Installation and repair of the materials for the aircraft as well as these consulting business
- Constructing the parking spots for the aircraft and heliports Surveying, designing and planning of the facilities of the hangars with consulting services
- The civil and public engineering constructions relative to the above mentioned as well as maintenance, control and repair of the items mentioned above
- Design, construction and sales of environmental improvement facility, equipment and machines
- Leasing the instruments and materials needed for making heliport and helicopter
Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Ministry of Education and Science, Local autonomies such as police corps and disaster prevention fleets, the flying corps of the ordinance-designated cities, domestic stronghold hospitals for disasters, domestic key hospitals, major construction companies, MHI (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.) KHI (Kawasaki Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.), FHI (Fuji Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.), Maeda Corporation and Sankyo Tateyama Aluminium, Inc. etc.
Copyright © 2013 AERO FACILITY All rights reserved.